The Beginning Alcohol Ink Class is going great. The students are engaged and very talented. Next class starts July 18th. I’m developing the Level 2 class that will start July 25th. You can see what is included here. As a part of this class we develop skills using Markers, Brushes and Pens. I’ve created a video comparing different Alcohol Ink Markers.
As my work gets more and more detailed, I’m loving Markers. In the video we look at:
- Spectrum Noir Markers – original (4 sided) and new (six sided)
- Adding a brush nib to a new, six sided Spectrum Noir Marker
- Copic Markers – original (square) and Sketch (Oval)
- Prismacolor – original bullet and broad nib (there is a new brush nib one but I don’t have any)
- Sharpies – bullet nib (there’s a brush nib of these too)
- Chameleon Pen
Enjoy the video.
For more information on the classes click here.